Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Westwood, MA
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Hours: Regular full-time (40 hrs) or part-time (32-35 hours)
At Anaesthesia Associates of Massachusetts (AAM), our goal is to be the anesthesia provider that every patient expects, every physician favors, and every client facility prefers.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to work in our corporate office in Westwood. The Executive Assistant will report to the Chief Operating Officer and provide administrative support to the CMO, CEO and COO. For more information, visit our website: https://aamweb.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Secretarial and clerical support including answering and directing phone calls, greeting visitors and maintaining office supplies by checking inventory and ordering items.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Assist with travel arrangements and event planning.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Maintain filling system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Maintain company contact lists.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Process vendor’s purchase orders, invoices and payments.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of general administrative experience required.
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as printers and fax machines.
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint (presentation software).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
- Financial analytical skills preferred.
We affirm, in policy and practice, our commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals into all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, pregnancy or any other protected class as defined by law.
To apply, click here